Wednesday, February 12, 2020

[teens stories] MY FRIEND IS IN A COUPLE AND ASKED ME TO GO ON VACATION WITH THEM, BUT I'M A SOLO

My friend is going with her boyfriend and they invited her boyfriend's friend so we will be the 4 of us going on vacation together. I thought that I would obviously be sleeping with my friend but turns out that she will be in the same room as her boyfriend so I'll have to use the same room as her boyfriend's male friend. But isn't this not right? I think that I'm gonna be so uncomfortable, his friend is someone I don't know at all...

post response:
[+730][-13]
original post: here

1. [+792, -3]
??? What's up with your friend's personality?

2. [+748, -3]
Is your friend in her right mind?...

3. [+514, -2]
Wow ㅡ.ㅡ Don't go, seriously, this is not right

4. [+364, -2]
You can tell right away that she just wanted to go with her boyfriend, but if they went alone, her parents wouldn't have accepted so she's gonna tell them that she's going with you and take pictures with you and send them to her parentsㅠ Seriously, this is bad

5. [+255, -1]
Your friend just needs a sidekick. Just why would you go??

6. [+176, -1]
I wouldn't even use the same room as my close male friend so let alone someone you don't knowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm laughing because this is ridiculous. Just tell them to go alone, f*ck

6. [+160, -1]
Do you not see that they want to go on a couple trip but couldn't so they took you guys along?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com