Sunday, February 23, 2020

[enter-talk] HAS MOONBYUL ALWAYS BEEN BAD AT DANCING?

I burst out laughing after seeing this




post response:
[+930][-277]
original post: here
1. [+732, -72]
It's just a fact that Moonbyul can't dance. In Queendom, when the other members got together with her to dance, she was just the outlier

2. [+636, -44]
The dance performance in Queendom? To be honest, even back then, she was so bad no? She always got nice comments so I thought that I was the only one thinking like that..

3. [+522, -44]
But she's honestly bad at rapping too no?

4. [+247, -40]
Just because of Mamamoo's visuals, she's put on a way higher pedestal than what I thought

5. [+240, -27]
I thought "why is nobody talking about it?"ㅋㅋ I really like Mamamoo but Moonbyul always gets on my nerves.. It's not like she was as good as rapping as Solar, Hwasa and Hweein in singing, she's not especially good at dancing either and these expressions she makes that are supposed to be cool just make me cringe.... I do think that it's good that she's bringing something that the other members don't have but she has to be good at those things if she doesn't wanna get hate for it. Why would people just blindly like her if she is giving us sh*t?

6. [+238, -12]
Seeing her dancing, she seems to be doing the overall moves and is trying to dance in a way to make people think that she's good at dancing. But her moves just look ambiguous and limpy. She just looks like a try-hard

7. [+175, -5]
It seems like she lacks the basics and is too absorbed in her own feel? Just looking at her feel, it seems like she's thinking "I'm the commander of the stage and the person that dances in the coolest way!"... but her dancing doesn't match up and it just looks cringey... To put it simply, she's a try-hard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com