Sunday, February 23, 2020

[enter-talk] THEY'RE MAKING IT OBVIOUS;;;



;;;; Seriously from the fact that they show their passion so obviously you just know
they're even going for a couple look now

post response:
[+443][-23]
original post: here

1. [+328, -3]
EXO-Ls take those jokes really cautiously... I almost freaked out

2. [+112, -5]
Ah f*ck I was so freaked out but when I looked at the 2nd picture, I was totally fine. I didn't know it would be Yunho, even as another group's fan I was scaredㅋㅋㅋ I even made sure it was not another actress or something

3. [+94, -7]
Sorry but we only know Yunjae

4. [+87, -0]
He's cheating him with Kyuhyun


5. [+22, -1]
I f*cking hate posts like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously freaked outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it was funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Actually it's not funny at all f*ck 

6. [+18, -0]
You're rightㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Look at their innocent faces

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com