Sunday, February 23, 2020

[enter-talk] COLLECTION OF NAYEON'S TONE-ON-TONE COORDI


T/N: tone-on-tone fashion = same colors in different tones



















Ending with an outfit that I like ㅎㅎ


post response:
[+407][-70]
original post: here

1. [+52, -3]
Me too I jjang like Nayeon's casual fashion

2. [+49, -1]
I like this too


3. [+49, -4]
I'm not OP but I like this one too


4. [+39, -27]
No butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's the point of knowing the info of her clothes if we can't buy them since they are so expensive?ㅜㅜ

5. [+27, -1]
First of all, Nayeon has a nice clothes fit. Her face is small, she has nice proportions, a slender body frame, thin waist and has some hips too.. she has the body that is the most "shopping-mall-model"-like in Twiceㅋㅋㅋ her body makes me want to buy these outfits..

6. [+26, -1]
She seems to really know what fits her body


7. [+24, 0]
Hul I never knew that Nayeon wore clothes this well... she just wears things that suit her so wellㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com