Tuesday, February 11, 2020

[enter-talk] YAH WHY DO I LIKE ATEEZ'S CHOISAN SO MUCH LATELY?

He looks like a thug but his personality is totally cute...
He's cute yet sexy and whenever I look at his videos, ,my head just hurts
Seem like I'm into this kind of face, I like Ateez so much arghㅜㅜㅜ












post response:
[+66][-14]
original post: here

1. [+54, -0]
He's seriously a stage genius... but he also has so much aegyo and his manner of speech is so cute, his gap is amazingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+41, -0]
Here's the entry to fandom gif

3. [+26, -0]
Freaking love him 

4. [+17, -0]
I went to their music show last year in winter just for fun and I saw Choisan on stage, he just stood out so much, I don't know why. I went and looked for his fancams the entire day and joined the fandom .. He looks a bit scary at first, but he's such a baby..

5. [+16, -0]
He's a materpiece



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com