Tuesday, February 11, 2020

[theqoo] MV THAT EVEN WATCHING NOW WOULD BE CONSIDERED EROTICㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ




Agree?

original post: here

1. I seriously have to agree, this was my p*rn during my choding years...

2. Agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's even more erotic than I remember it being so I'm so shockedㅋㅋㅋ

3. T-ara's Bo Peep Bo Peep tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's freaking erotic


4. Didn't they mediaplay that she wasn't wearing undies back then?ㅋㅋ  Because they were promoting "Dangerous Performance ㅋㅋ 


5. Wow f*ck even when I'm an adult now I can see why it's so eroticㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Hul.... It's my first time hearing this songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But the song is so good

7. Seven also had a bunch of erotic MVsㅋㅋㅋ

8. Hul I knew the song but it's my first time watching the Mv..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's also that "Forever friend" song that's what's up

9.Wow crazy I knew what it would be just from the article titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. In my opinion, the most erotic MV I've watched was Bloom


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com