Tuesday, February 11, 2020

[teens stories] THE THING I REGRETTED THE MOST IN ALL MY LIFE WAS TO DATE MY EX

For real, we are just estranged now and we don't even talk anymore, I'm pissed..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ bad bast*rd

post response:
[+324][-3]
original post: here

1. [+85, -6]
Every time I tried dating, I knew that dating is just a waste of time and money. So now, I just don't think about dating anymore

2. [+58, -1]
Me too. My ex was seriously so dirty and annoying. I was thinking "how the hell did I love this trash?" and I can't understand myself. I just ended up getting pissed at myself

3. [+35, -10]
Me tooㅋㅋㅋ he was way below my standards and it's been over 1 year since we've broken up but he still mentions my nameㅋㅋ f*ck, this is an issue, shouldn't he try to not be a nuisance to me? ㅠ f*cker

4. [+17, -2]
F*ck, same. When I think about it now, I get so embarrassed and annoyed. Just why did he report everything to his friends? Seriously, when I heard that, I wanted to die

5. [+15, 0]
Usually, people don't realize when they are dating but only know when they break up.. it's ok, a better man will come

6. [+14, -1]
Me too, I liked my ex so I dated him but he ended up being the worst and I decided that if I get stressed by my future relationships, I'll break up right away. I think that I need to be a bit more selfish. I realized that I needed to put myself first. That f*cker;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com