Tuesday, February 11, 2020

[enter-talk] I WANT TO MARRY MINGYU...

Today was Seventeen's maknae Dino's birthday and Mingyu gave him 12 roses with a yellow one in the middle, this is crazy



post response:
[+214][-16]
original post: here


1. [+87, -1]
Kim Mingyu already reserved sea weed soup for Dino's 18th birthday after the Gangreung schedule... And when Seungkwan was doing his birthday on Vapp, he was taking care of the sea weed soup and peeling apples for him on the side..

2. [+82, -0]
I was thinking what the hell? When clicking this but he's seriously even sweeter than I thought so I got a heart attackㅋㅋ  This is my first time knowing this

3. [+73, -1]
Usually I always go "stop dreaming" when I see posts about people wanting to marry idols, but this time, you make me want to f*cking marry him too, he's f*cking heart fluttering

4. [+37, -0]
Not only him, but another hyung brought the maknae to the aquarium and even took care of his clothes too... I'm seriously envious of the maknaes of that group, but he's also the oldest of the family so the oldest maknae is also the maknae(...) (The only one who's not the first born is the leader...)

5. [+34, -0]
No but Kim Mingyu is f*cking heart fluttering he's just so heaert fluttering..
Today as soon as Mingyu grabbed my hand he said 
"you haven't done your nails for a long time right?"
- (Freaking goosebumps) yeahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I got it 5 hours ago and came here
- What to do~
- Since tomorrow's dress code is purple, I did it purple
- Hul.. Really? That's why you got them in purple? So I'll see you tomorrow too~
Seriously so goosebumps inducing, how can Kim Mingyu be this attentive to details.. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com