Tuesday, March 17, 2020

[enter-talk] IS PARK SEOJOON FOR REAL IN THIS INTERVIEW?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I wish my wife didn't have a job and took care of the kids
It wouldn't change a thing. Since I've grown up in this kind of environment, I would like my kid to grow in the hands of their mom. This is just how I was brought up when I was young. Kids who haven't received love when they were young will be problematic once they grow up. They won't be able to form social connections and wouldn't be amicable, if I was even more extreme, I'd say they can even become criminals. Me too, I want to be a good father, but my kid needs to have their mom close to them. This might not be the answer, but this is my answer for now.

What about visuals?
I like women whom I want to protect. If they're tall, they give me the impression that they can live well alone (laugh). I like girls who will worry a lot and pay a lot of attention to me. There are a lot of people who are this type who are skinny.

He mentions that kids who have both parents working could turn into criminals,
and he also said that the mom needs to stay close to their kids, so he expects women to stop their work to take care of their kids once they get married... Sigh I'm a bit turned off

post response:
[+489][-341]
original post: here

1. [+180, -129]
So your target is Park Seojoon now? Stop it already, I'm so tired

2. [+177, -116]
I was curious and I looked it up, it was an interview he gave back in 2014, when feminism wasn't an issue yet, so there were a lot of conversations like that back then. I hope you can take that into consideration when reading this

3. [+175, -43]
In 2014, women had beat themselves to death over aging and male idols or male actors made so many problematic comments like that, it's a good thing that things changed

4. [+116, -11]
I can overlook the fact that he didn't know what misogyny was at that time, but you're going to tell me that people didn't know about discrimination against monoparental families at that time..?? Looking at comments here makes people look like they didn't even had human rights in 2014

5. [+82, -26]
So is Park Seojoon ok with his wife doing all the housework alone?? He already has so much money, so why would both of them need to work?

6. [+77, -21]
The general public are so forgiving against male celebrities.. If you look at female celebrities, everything they commented on always received backlash... When you look at male actors especially, people were so forgiving

7. [+73, -65]
This is nothingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You  guys live such a tiring lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+55, -4]
I'm curious to the people in the best comments, what was so different in 2014? You would still have gotten sworn at for those comments in 2014ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com