Tuesday, March 17, 2020

[enter-talk] BTS V, OMG'S SEUNGHEE AND MR. TROT'S KIM HEEJAE

It was during their high school days...
All of them were from Korean Arts High School
They totally look the same even now..

post response:
[+233][-9]
original post: here

1. [+114, 0]
No but... V's visuals were totally complete back then...? What's up with his nose bridge???

2. [+85, 0]
I like both BTS and OMG but I've only seen them greeting each other during awards ceremonies. It's my first time seeing a picture of them together when they were close!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ interesting

3. [+72, 0]
This combination is so refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew that V, Jimin and Seunghee were close though

4. [+27, 0]
Seunghee is cuteㅋㅋ I find it hard to believe that they are the same age. Maybe because Seunghee has such an young imageㅋㅋ

5. [+24, 0]
V's eyes are f*cking big.

6. [+22, 0]
V must have been so popular. He's totally a pretty boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com