Tuesday, March 17, 2020

[theqoo] INSTA STORY THAT JB HAD TO DELETE FOLLOWING FANS' REQUEST





original post: here

1. It's one thing to be shocked by it, but it's another thing to overreact, why are people requesting him to withdraw? Are you crazy?

2. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Seriously he obviously did it just to be funny, but it may be scary if his intent wasn't to be funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. But I saw this on Katalk, and JB usually posts stuff like that to be funny...https://www.instagram.com/p/B78u-b4hA5u/?igshid=66jr5g4au17t this is just his kind of humor... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. I hope JB finds strength... He's just posting a selca with a filter on but people are f*cking swearing at him for that, and some even left the fandom. But at the same time, thinking at my bias, I kind of empathize with him, I hope his fans don't get too hurt over this eitherㅠㅠ

5. I'm following JB and you consider this scary? This is going too far

6. Wow f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I did get shocked when I saw it, but there's no issue at all with this, it's just a picture but personally I did find it scary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. His picture made me feel so uneasy that I thought about his creepy face all day long.... On the same day, he also posted a picture of a fetus in a womb and a tomb with his face edited on them, I got so much goosebumps looking at this...ㅠㅠㅠ  It's because those international fans all find it funny but when he released those, so many people told him to stop...  It's a bit of a TMI but when he released those pictures, the atmosphere in the fandom wasn't so good already and it's a time when fans need to be comforted, anyways, that's why the fans got sensitive over those pictures when he released them... I do agree that it's freaking oba to ask him to withdraw over these but I can understand why the fans told him to delete those

8. Why though?? Even my friends and I would take pictures like that for funㅋㅋ Do GOT7 fans hate JB?? Why would they ask him to withdraw only over this????? Crazy

9. It's so hard to be an idol, I'm an idol fan, but it's none of my business to decided what my idol should and shouldn't post on their own instagram

10. I really wonder why he decided to release that when he knows that it takes one moment to get ruined as an idol



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com