Wednesday, March 18, 2020

[enter-talk] THE ONLY IDOL STILL USING THE OFFICIAL FANCAFE 9 YEARS AFTER HIS DEBUT

I was a fan of B1A4 in the past, so I went back to their fancafe after a while
Chanie was always known as the fancafe keeper, so I got teary seeing this


post response:
[+832][-25]
original post: here

1. [+388, -0]
To be honest, it's hard to maintain this for 9 years...

2. [+298, -5]
I hope we can all upvote this to remind all idols to not lose their motivation and learn from him. I hope my bias sees this

3. [+236, -0]
I'm a Bada and there are 3 of the members who have gone to the army, while Sandeul and Gongchan are the only ones left but they seem to be holding strongㅠㅠ Gongchanie isn't only on the fancafe, he's also using Twitter frequently and Sandeul also comes on Twitter a lot... And V app too! They never forgot their motivation and I'm so thankful for that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+85, -0]
Please... This isn't a simple thing, but this is completely different from using Instagram and Vapp..

5. [+78, -0]
This is the reason why I just can't let go of B1A4 no matter how many new bias I have after them

6. [+69, -0]
Seriously even when you look at rookies, there's barely any of them who are doing things like that

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com