Wednesday, March 18, 2020

[theqoo] "CHEESE IN THE TRAP" ACTOR MOON JIYOON, DIES FROM ACUTE BLOOD POISONING ON THE 18TH

Actor Moon Jiyoon died on the 18th at 8:56PM. He was 37.

original post: here

1. Rest in peace

2. This is a shock... Please rest peacefully

3. Rest in peace... It's an actor that appeared in Sassy Girl Chun-hyang and I knew him from there, this isn't sitting well with me...

4. He's an actor who's played in works that I really enjoyed, I will miss him a lot. Rest in peace

5. This is too suddenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What's happening? Rest in peace

6. Hul.... I'm still rewatching Youtube clips of Cheese In the Trapㅜㅜㅜ Rest in peace

7. Hul what a shockㅠㅠㅠㅠ rest in peace

8. No I can't believe thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why did he leave so soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. No but how?

10. you will be remembered as a good actor... Rest in peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com