Wednesday, March 18, 2020

[theqoo] THE WORDS BY A MUGGLE TOWARDS IDOL FANGIRLS THAT NO ONE CAN CONTEST




"Fact) You guys can f*cking stream as much as you want, XX still doesn't know you"

This was said in 2015;;;;

original post: here

1. Fact) Good thing they don't know me

2. I know it too~

3. I'd be f*cked if they knew me

4. Nobody's fangirling with the aim of being known by their bias, so what's the need to say things like that everyday?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've never thought of stuff like that even as a muggle either...

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I genuinely wish they don't know me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. If they knew about me, they'd find out everything I did in my fangirl lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Keep on not knowing me

7. And what do you expect them to do even if they knew me?

8. The possible ways my idols might learn about me: either I follow them to all their schedules and only sit in the front row, I follow them everywhere with a DSLR, or I'm a sasaeng.... And I don't want to do either of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I'd be in troubles by the time my bias learns about me, imagine the amount I would've spent trying to attend all fansigns ㅋㅋㅋ

10. Just how much of a flop group my bias would be in they even knew meㅠㅠㅠ  Please don't

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com