Monday, March 23, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL RELEASED THE NTH ROOM PETITION ON THEIR IG...

Baekhyun has 16M followers
and Chanyeol as 20M followers
Thanks to them there was a 30K increase in petitioners







post response:
[+1,746][-41]
original post: here

1. [+555, -8]
F*ck who are the f*ckers who started rumors about them? Are their heads sane~?

2. [+518, -8]
So cool, it would be hard for idols promoting now to be releasing stuff like that, they're cool for doing this 

3. [+511, -8]
Byun Baekhyun has freaking lots of followers, his impact will be huge.. 

4. [+294, -1]
Byun Baekhyun doesn't really uses his IG storyㅠㅠㅠㅠ This moved me 

5. [+230, -0]
They're part of the top 10 idols who have the most IG followers and they're also A-list idols, just imagine how big their impact will be. As expected in less than 1 hour, there are already more than 20K people who signed it

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO POSTED ABOUT THE NTH ROOM

1. VIXX Ravi, he's the first male idol who have posted it

"I don't want my loved ones to live in a scary world like this"

2. BTOB Peniel


Since he has mostly international followers, he shared the content of the Nth room with them

3. Hoya
He released the petition on his Twitter
"I hope that the assailants of the Telegram Nth room all receive their punishment"
"Release the people who are participating in the Nth room and be punished"
"I want Telegram to receive punishment for prostituting child and underage people!!"

post response:
[+150][-3]
original post: here

1. [+119, -0]
2PM Junho

"I only want to use my personal space to share happiness, but I haven't been sharing my own opinion and I am not planning to do it in the future either, but the people involved wit Telegram's Nth Room absolutely needs to be punished. And in order for this crimes to not surface again, we need everyone's attention and vigilance. I am looking forward to the end of this case"

2. [+90, -0]
+ Byun Baekhyun

3. [+80, -0]
+ Chanyeol

4. [+40, -0]
Jung Seunghwan nim released this too!!


5. [+33, -0]
Penielㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com