Monday, March 23, 2020

[theqoo] TAEYEON WEARING HER SCHOOL UNIFORM AT HER PARENTS' PLACE IN JEONJU


"I came back home so I should try my school uniform once"






Taeyeon attended an art school in Jeonju!

original post: here

1. Too pretty ㅠㅠ

2. Are you sure she's not going to school? Why isn't she aging...?

3. Hul why is her school uniform so pretty? Taeyeon is pretty too...

4. It still suits her ^^ Pretty

5. I'm surprised that she can still fit in. It doesn't look awkward on her at all!

6. Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ too pretty and cute

7. Crazy... meanwhile her uniform is too pretty

8. Looks like I'm the only one aging ㅋㅋㅋ freaking pretty

9. Wow that's her uniform? Totally pretty ㅜㅜ

10. Why does it look like her stage outfit? Prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com