Monday, March 23, 2020

[theqoo] 2020 TOKYO OLYMPIC PUSHES BACK BY 1 YEAR







original post: here

1. To be honest, it would've been better to just cancel it, but because of all the athletes who worked so hardㅠㅠ

2. Isn't Japan disadvantaged if they postpone this... Not only to the athletes who've been practicing for this moment, but every business who was behind this... Including my dad...

3. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4. Hul but our country will also suffer from this greatly no? Aigo

5. To the people wanting this to be cancelled, do you not think of all the athletes who've been practicing for this? The best they can do is to postpone this. I hope they don't cancel the Olympics

6. If I think about our relationship with Japan, I rather they cancel it, but if I think about our country's athletes, I think the only right thing is to postpone this. Japan is already losing a lot by postponing this

7. So what about the world swimming championship next year if they were going to push that? I feel like the athletes will overlap so much

8. Aigoㅠㅠ  The athletes must be having it hard they must feel so empty...

9. There's the world championship in 2021.. Is this possible?

10. The athletesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm worried about the athletes the mostㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com