Monday, March 23, 2020

[theqoo] YOUR EX'S CURRENT GIRLFRIEND VS YOUR CURRENT BOYFRIEND'S EX

1. You ex's current girlfriend is pretty

On one random day, you go on your "recommended friends" in your Ka-talk and see your ex's profile popping up...

"What the heck? This brat still hasn't deleted my number? ㅋ"

"But... Who's that freaking pretty girl on his profile pic? To be honest, he didn't even put me as his DP..."

"What the f*ck?... well, I don't care since we broke up but"

(Yah what is this?)
"He's doing f*cking well after he broke up with me?"

2. Your current boyfriend's ex is pretty
You randomly see your boyfriend's ex's name in your boyfriend's ka-talk

You look at her profile and think "why is there a goddess in here?.."

"But this unnie is this pretty?"

(Reality check)
"What must he be thinking of me after seeing a girl as pretty as her?... An octopus? A squid?... *tear*"

Which situation is worse?

original post: here

1. 22222

2. 2

3. Straight up 2 is worse

4. Ah but the memes fit perfectlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are f*cking funny

5. 222222222, you already broke up in 1 so who cares?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Unless you can't forget about him, I wouldn't even look him up. But if it was 2, I'll worry about it the whole time we're dating ㅠ

6. 111111 I'm not someone who would linger over either of these for a long time but in 2, if he chose me after meeting his ex, he must be thinking that I'm fine too. While in 1, I will think from time to time "f*ck, he looks so happy after meeting that pretty girl? F*ck?"

7. 22222222 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I will compare myself with her so much...

8. I hate 1 more..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know why ㅋㅋㅋ

9. Wow I hate both

10. I don't care about either


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com