Wednesday, March 4, 2020

[naver] 'RADIO STAR' RAVI "I'M THE 2ND IDOL AFTER GD WHO HAS THE MOST SELF-COMPOSED SONGS"


On the March 4 episode of MBC’s “Radio Star,” Yang Joon Il, Park Joon Hyung, Lia Kim, and VIXX’s Ravi appeared as guests.

During the show, Ravi mentioned that he had established his own hip hop label, GROOVL1N, and handed out business cards to everyone. Other artists at his label include “Show Me the Money” contestant Chillin Homie, Cold Bay, and Xydo. “I have to work hard in order to have the luxury to support other artists,” Ravi said.

The MCs asked Ravi about something in which he hopes to become No. 1 among idols. Ravi said, “I am No. 2 in terms of the number of songs I have registered for copyright. In first place is G-Dragon, and I’m in second place.” When the MCs asked about Zico, Ravi clarified that the number of songs registered for copyright is not the same as the amount of royalties.

He explained, “Some people might think I’m trying to win through sheer quantity, but each of those songs are precious to me. There have been times when I’ve been depressed because the results haven’t measured up to the number of songs I’ve written. But I could be a singer who hits it big with the 200th song I’ve written, or the 300th song. You have to keep going to know what will happen. There may never be a hit song, but I will have enjoyed the time I’ve put in nonetheless.”

Ravi recently released his first solo LP “EL DORADO.”

CR: SOOMPI

original post: here

1. [+225, -12]
Ravi has so much sense and did so well 🤘 I'll look forward to Radio Star tomorrow

2. [+145, -4]
Ravi left a strong impression on me on 1N2D with his fashion. I remember his fashion. His face is cute and his eyes are shinning.

3. [+102, -4]
I like it so much that Ravi is actively promoting with his personal schedules ㅎㅎ Jellyfish, make the other members appear on variety too

4. [+63, -1]
Ravi's album this time is so good~~~~~~^^ Radio Star is a must watch!!!

5. [+42, 0]
I thought that he had good sense after seeing him on 1N2D but looks like he also works very hard. I became a fan of him after watching Radio Star. I'm supporting you

6. [+35, -1]
I watched the whole show from beginning to end and Ravi's personality seems very good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to be his friend

7. [+33, 0]
Radio Star Wednesday is a must watch


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com