Wednesday, March 4, 2020

[teen stories] TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SENSELESS IDEAL TYPEㅋㅋㅋ


For me it's someone who is 183 tall, big hands, white, with double eyelids, they're prettily handsome, and has a innocent and kind vibe. Their eye corners are slightly slanted, and they don't smoke, nor drink, has manners and has good reactions. They can't wear accessories or colorful makeup and has to answer well when I contact them

post response:
[+67][-20]
original post: here

1. [+208, -76]
Min Yoongi for me... I like his values and personality?

2. [+119, -5]
I want a f*cking lover boy, someone who's always sticking to me all the time, even when I'm not there I'd f*cking love it...

3. [+93, -2]
185 tall, white skin, black hair, and permed, arched eyebrows, monolid, someone who works hard to maintain themselves. For the clothing, as long as they dress clean. Someone who is pretty when they smile, more on the optimistic side, and rational. Has manners, kind, good at expressing feelings, doesn't get mad easily, someone who will ask me why I would get mad and rationalize by talking calmly. They definitely can't smoke, and even though they might like to drink I wish they don't Someone who is convicted of their values, and has good conversational etiquette as me. Someone who would be comfortable with me no matter what I do. Someone who would go crazy for anything I do

4. [+51, -0]
Yoo Jaesuk....

5. [+40, -20]
180cm tall, big built, not too much muscles, but someone who is slender. Has his hair down and someone who suits having messy hair. Their eyes become macarons(?) when they smile, and they have folded double eyelids, someone with dimples, and looks pretty when they smile. And their voice has to be good and their personality kind. Someone who likes to read, and who is innocent like a puppy or a bunny with light skin. And they would get embarrassed for doing aegyo so their ears turn red, someone who is really cute. But I also want someone who can be serious and cool. Someone with a bit of cheek fat and looks soft but looks cool and sexy when they're at work. The one who is closest to my ideal type right now is Choi Soobin.. I love you....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com