Wednesday, March 4, 2020

[teen stories] HOW DO I DEAL WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX/JEALOUSY?




There's a f*cking pretty girl at school. Every time she passes by, I feel so intimidated and become insignificant.
For real, she's too pretty. Her eyes are so big and she straight up looks like a celebrity the moment you see her.

There are a lot of pretty girls at our school but she's the prettiest. That's not only the case in our school but I can even say that she's the prettiest commoner I've ever seen. As soon as the semester starts, everyone is looking at her, rumors start about her looks and she's super popular with guys

If you look at her Ask questions, she even received so many casting from big companies.

Even the most handsome and popular guys like her. There's an Instagram star who's a pretty popular oppa in our district who likes her and I think that even my crush is interested in her.

It's my first time seeing someone this beautiful in my whole life. People would tell her to please debut as a celebrity on her Ask, and every time we have a festival at our school, there would be so many guys from other schools to come over and ask for her number.

She just has the perfect life that we can imagine. I was in the same class as her in the first year and right now too.

I feel like seeing her for another year, I will start getting inferiority complex again and get jealous. It's hard.

I agree that she's pretty and to be honest, she would hit big for her prettiness even if she debuted as an idol or an actress. She seriously looks so innocent and pretty. I know that I will never surpass her but even so, it's funny that I still have inferiority complex towards her..ㅋㅋ How can I fix this?

post response:
[+205][-20]
original post: here

1. [+152, 0]
But it's kinda dangerous to get jealous of her if she's this pretty and is already at a 'princess' position

2. [+120, -1]
It's only hard to the people who are having the inferiority complex. You should just live thinking that she's her and you are you

3. [+119, 0]
I'm getting f*cking jealous just by reading this post

4. [+53, 0]
The people who love themselves are the prettiest. Of course, if you see a pretty person for the first time, your attention will go towards her, this is just obvious. But once the time goes on, the people who love themselves will attract even more attention. All their actions will look cool, pretty and I will start to want to resemble them. The guy that I liked last year was someone like that. It really taught me a lot

5. [+45, 0]
It's a bit sad that your crush likes that girl...

6. [+41, -7]
As expected, pretty kids are always the ones standing out and there are bound to be people who will be jealous of them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com