Wednesday, April 1, 2020

[enter-talk] HUL KIDS, KIM JAEJOONG SAID HE HAS CORONA VIRUS... +) THEN SAID IT WAS AN APRIL FOOLS' PRANK



"I have been infected with COVID-19. It is a result of my negligence, ignoring the cautionary words shared by the government and those around me.

A person’s individual actions can have such a big impact on society as a whole. I am so sorry to those who may have been infected because of me.

My foolish judgment to live as though it couldn’t happen to me is why I am like this today. I am currently hospitalized. I am reflecting on my past a lot and feeling both grateful and sorry.

There are many things I want to say. There are many people I want to see so much."

CR: Soompi

I was seriously shocked when I saw this...

Update +) He said it was an April Fools' joke.. no matter if it's April Fools or not, isn't this joke going too far given our situation?..

post response:
[+465][-6]
original post: here

1. [+290, -1]
No but whether it's April Fools or not, isn't this too careless of him? Just how many people have been infected all over the world, including our country? But he's taking this issue as a joke..

2. [+255, -2]
ㄷㄷ he's friends with toilet Yoochun after all...

3. [+167, -1]
What the? He's making an April Fools' joke out of Corona?

4. [+105, -1]
You guys are the winners

5. [+90, -4]
This guy hasn't talked with no brain once or twice only, but even at his concert. He said that the childbirth rates were low because of his fans, so he told them to ask for the male fans' numbers and go to the motel in front of the concertㅋ his fans are the only one who praise his personality, looks, love for his fans, his jokes and are the only ones who write business posts about him on Pann. They know that articles are gonna come out about him again since he shot himself in the foot with his big mouth

6. [+57, -1]
If we leave bad comments about him, he's gonna say that he's having a hard time with hate comments and sue people


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com