Wednesday, April 1, 2020

[theqoo] RYUJIN'S TOP THAT WAS MADE FROM PANTIES










original post: here

1. There's a bra top that has a similar design so what's the point?

2. It's pretty but... If you didn't bring this up nobody would've tell

3. The thing I don't like about this is I wonder what make the cordi think it's okay to make her wear panties like that... It's not that it looks weird and she actually pulled it off, but I would've never imagined that those were pantiesㅋㅋ But she's not wearing them as panties

4. I wonder if Ryujin knew when she wore itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. There are so many many bra tops that are exactly the same so I'm interested to know why it was necessary for her to turn panties into a bra top, it just looked unnecessary for me

6. I don't like this... The cordi should wear her own DIY clothes, why must she make someone wear panties as a top

7. But it's pretty?ㅋㅋㅋ

8. I can only think that this is so unnecessary, there are so many tops like that and it must've been so much work to DIY this

9. I can understand that the cordi probably thought that it would be pretty if she remade it and it doesn't look that weird but it's so unnecessary...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's pretty but must she take panties to make this..

10. I can't tell if this is unnecessary...ㅠㅋㅋ   But she's such a girl crush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com