Wednesday, April 1, 2020

[theqoo] SENDING SOMEONE'S DEATH TEXTS DURIL APRIL FOOLS


Text: university hospital announcing that XXX has died in a car accident

(OP pulling the joke to friend1): oh you're the first one who called me ㅋㅋ
Friend 2: You're quite funny

OP: Friend1 was f*cking cute, he/she called me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Friend 2: Me too I was shocked

OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Friend 3: You crazy f*cker I was on a roll (t/n: gaming) but you messed up my roll

original post: here

1. Do you have to go this far to prank?

2. Some years ago I received the same kind of text and I f*cking bawled my eyes out, I even remember calling the funeral hall, of course we f*cking fought and I ended up breaking ties with that person

3. I'm so thankful to have no friends like thatㅋㅋ  What a f*cker...

4, If I was me, I wouldn't even call and I would've drove to them right away... Do you think a dying person will pick up the phone? Even calling their family members wouldn't work since they would probably be in shock too... I would've rushed to them and helped them

5. It wasn't even April Fools and I had something like that happen to me, me and my friend were crying and went to the funeral hall just to know that it was a prank, we cut ties

6. My friend's friend received a text like that in the past, and my friend kept calling them because they were so worried, but that f*cker later said that it was a prank and said that they couldn't pick up because they were working part time in a night shift, I was so f*cking pissed for them ㅡㅡ

7. Sigh... This is too childish..

8. I would be so pissed if I had friends like that

9. They must have such low confidence that they crave attention to this extent. They say that it's a prank as a pretext to ensure that you're loyal...

10. Just cut ties with people like that, when my oppa died, he sent this text as a group text and I still cry when I look at it ㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com