Wednesday, April 1, 2020

[theqoo] [SHOCKING] WINNER KIM JINWOO'S SHAVED HEAD BEFORE ENLISTING


He's bared hair and bared face, his face is complete
I wished that this was just April Fools but it's trueㅠㅠ
Please listen to their full album a lot when it comes out on April 9th


"I hope that this was just an April Fools joke"

Me too I can't believe

original post: here

1. That picture is so warm ㅋㅋㅋthey look like a family

2. Our Jinwoo is handsome shaved too~~ Pretty serve safely and come back

3. He's handsome even shavedㅜㅜ I'm another group's fan but I got emotional over Kang Seungyoon's tweet

4. So Winner are starting to enlist tooㅠㅠㅠ It's such a shame that he had to go to the army before his full album releasedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Serve well

5. Jinwoo is handsome and the photo aura is so good! They look so closeㅋㅋ

6. Ah seriously even without hair he still f*cking has it

7. Wow I still remember seeing them on that survival show... They're already enlisting, time flies

8. You're cool no matter what, serve well....ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. I'm not a fan but seeing pictures like that of people enlisting makes me emotional

10. Jinwoo yah serve well, the dongsaengs will wait for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com