Wednesday, April 15, 2020

[enter-talk] WHAT BEING IN A BIG NUMBERED GROUP ACTUALLY FEELS LIKE






Seventeen - 13 members





NCT - 18 members

post response:
[+78][-1]
original post: here

1. [+59, -2]
Maybe it's because I've liked NCT for a long time but...  I didn't think that the 13 members one felt a lot but you need to be as many as the NCT members to look like there's a lot ㅠㅠ

2. [+44, 0]
.
"It's so funny how everyone in the back are all NCTㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's almost as if they are preparing to seize Japan"

3. [+42, -1]
But maybe I've grown so used to it  but Seventeen doesn't look that numerous while NCT really looks crowdedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+33, -1]
I understand why people say that freaking handsome kids are all hiding in SM's basement after seeing NCT... 

5. [+22, 0]
I was so shocked at the last gif because they all looked so handsome;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com