Wednesday, April 15, 2020

[enter-talk] 3 THINGS I'M TIRED OF SEEING ON ENTER-TALK




1. "Don't you think that the idol industry is ruined?"

2. "I will clarify who are A-list idols"

3. "Top 3 idols by categories"

Posts like those are always so shady

post response:
[+360][-4]
original post: here

1. [+81, -0]
It's so funny to see only idols posts lined up everyday

2. [+52, -0]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  People always pretend they know everything and act as if their opinion is unbiased and think they're being so insightful. I've seen so many people taking things so seriously here

3. [+22, -0]
F*ck I don't even understand why we have posts like XX idol is in charge of being XX and fans would gather a bunch of evidence to prove their point?

4. [+8, -0]
I hate fandoms who would alienate other fandoms in posts but they would never dare to write posts like that about their own bias

5. [+7, -0]
I get so annoyed at those "casual fashion" posts, please cut it down already. I'm seeing the same pictures everyday

6. [+5, -0]
I hate posts about people explaining why they don't understand the streaming cultureㅋㅋㅋ It's not like you Pann girls can change anything about it

7. [+4, -0]
I f*cking hate those articles titles everyday with "What's up with XX?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Whenever I click in it's not even a big deal

8. [+3, -0]
Those visual top 10 posts are always so biased seriously

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com