Wednesday, April 15, 2020

[teen stories] WHAT DO YOU DO AT DAWN WHEN YOU GET DEPRESSED AND HAVE A LOT OF TRIVIAL THOUGHTS?

I'm like this nowadays... I don't know what to do about it... It gets worse because I keep sleeping late



post response:
[+262][-34]
original post: here
1. [+292, -1]
Ah, nowadays, this doesn't only happen to me at dawn but I always have these thoughts, even when I'm awake, I get f*cking depressed.... I think "how should I live? If I continue living like this, I'll ruin my life".. these kinds of thoughts

2. [+235, -1]
It's best to turn your sleeping pattern back to normal

3. [+143, 0]
Watch a movie. If you get immersed, your trivial thoughts will disappear

4. [+54, -1]
Am I the only one would randomly gets super scared right before sleeping? Even if I did an exam well, I would think "what if I left a part undone? What if I did everything wrong and my grades worsen? Then I won't be able to get my scholarship. I don't have money to pay school fees. Should I take time off school? Should I drop out? How can I survive without going to university? I would be so sorry to my mom. Will she be embarrassed of me?" I think about all these thoughts and get so depressed and scared... I'm so tired that I feel like fainting but I'm also so scared that I can't fall asleep and my head just hurts. My insomnia got so bad that there are even times when I don't sleep until 7 AM....

5. [+52, -1]
I would only listen to sad songs, cry my eyes out and f*cking write my journal on a private Insta account where nobody follows me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com