Wednesday, April 15, 2020

[theqoo] RECENT OPEN-OFFICE TREND IN OFFICES


They're trying to leverage on the amount of space by removing the walls
The trend is also shifting to unassigned seats...

original post: here

1. F*cking hate this f*ck

2. I totally hate this, there's going to be annoying nitpicky people all around me

3. Everyone's saying how much they hate this, but this design has proven to show dramatic increase in business efficiency ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I started working in a company with open-offices and it feels like military discipline here, it's so old fashioned

5. Freaking disgusted why would other people be starring at my monitor f*ck

6. Are you kidding me

7. I would die if they removed the partitions between our desks

8. I hate this, everyone around you can see what you're doing and you can't even concentrate on what you're doing. I can't even study in libraries that are arranged like that

9. I don't think I will be able to focus like that? Anyone tried it?

10. I freaking love it, especially when you don't have assigned seats, it makes team work so much easierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com