Monday, April 27, 2020

[teen stories] WHAT ARE THE CORRUPTED THOUGHTS THAT YOU'RE THINKING TO YOURSELF ALONE?

I really like cats and dogs but there's a breed of dogs that I seriously hate
There might be people here who are raising this breed so I'm not gonna say it


post response:
[+310][-24]
original post: here

1. [+996, -16]
I seriously want the kid I hate to fail in life. I want them to fall to the ground and get no opportunity to rise up again

2. [+920, -32]
I find the fans who are fighting in their fandoms for idols who are earning billions of won pathetic

3. [+582, -1]
I just f*cking want all my delusions to become true ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+452, -100]
I f*cking hate how everyone and their moms are getting prettier after doing eyelids surgery... I'm just saying

5. [+411, -2]
The BJ's quality have decreased. Whether they are a guy or a girl, seeing them making 19+ jokes, making sucky reactions and acting like they were some celebrities just make them look like losers

6. [+380, -15]
I wish that celebrities would stop making YouTube videos. They are earning money just fine without YouTube so seeing them going on there just makes them look f*cking greedy~

7. [+355, -10]
I want to be the top in one field.. Am I the only one who thinks like this?ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+310, -8]
I just want to give up on everything and die

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com