Monday, April 27, 2020

[theqoo] FAN: OPPA YOU CAME IN MY DREAMS / CHA EUNWOO:


Cha Eunwoo: I came in your dream? What did we do? (t/n: the way he said it was along the lines of "what did we do the 2 of us?")




The legendary "What did we do?"

original post: here

1. I'm not even a Cha Eunwoo fan, but I played the video with a smile on my face at least 3 times

2. Eunwoo-yah, if you talk like that, an old hag's heart like mine won't be able to take it..

3. I was trying to say "wow" as a reaction, but my lower jaw muscle just contracted automatically... He's crazy..

4. Crazy, my cheekbones just refuse to go down?

5. I thought I was just playing the video with a resting face and didn't realize I was unconsciously smiling the whole time

6. I've never been this invested in Cha Eunwoo butㅋㅋㅋㅋ My cheekbones are hurting like crazy in the bus

7. F*ck I'm smiling, Eunwoo-yah you're the best

8. Eunwoo-yah, it's your aunt..I forgot your number, do you mind letting me know again?

9. What a brat trying to mess with the boundaries of my imagination

10. Ah I'm biting my fist so hard right now that the blood stopped circulating, this is too much seriously

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com