Monday, April 27, 2020

[theqoo] RAVI'S INSTAGRAM STORY A MINUTE AGO



DM1: You met with XX well damn. You're acting out faking to meet girls. Don't think about spreading false information. Pursue the president until the end
DM2: You're the same as Jo Joobin. You're the same as Jo Joobin. You're acting like Jo Joobin

"I tried to rationalize why you would send me hate and misunderstand me meeting with a hoobae artist. Even though you are consistently verbally abusing and threatening me, I was planning to let it slide quietly but after thinking over this, I want to tell you this.
Because of actions like this, me and my colleagues have been living with panic disorder, depression and anxiety to the point that it because hard to breathe. We are people who will go out of their ways for others and we are precious people. We spend sleepless nights with sweats dripping working hard in order to receive love and repay for that love.

Why should celebrities and fans be hurt and be emotionally drained by actions like this when we are just supporting and loving each others? Don't waste your time on weird hobbies like that and I hope you can spend this energy into productive and actions that are more beneficial to people around you and yourself. Who is a perfect human in this world? We are all lacking so much we can't even take care of other people, so you shouldn't be wasting that time.

You don't have to do good deeds, but you shouldn't be spending your effort into weird aims to intentionally hurt others. We all live while making mistakes. I hope you can change.
If you're doing this because you're physically sick or mentally drained, you should try resolving this issue in a healthy way. There are many righteous ways to go around it without harming others.

I've been holding back all this time, but I'm speaking out because I want to decrease these acts, so don't worry about me. I'm happy thanks to everyone's love"

original post: here

1. Can we start suing people in the DMs too? Why not?!?? F*ck

2. What the DMs said was so irrelevant, but what Ravi said was so smart that he made me read those DMs...

3. That f*cker has to have some kind of mental issues, I feel like I know who that might be. Personal slander and harassment aside, that person tangled another hoobae artist in the DM, so it must be a famous ret*rd. There's this f*cker that JellyFish has been feeding for so many times, he's so talentless but he probably wanted to take a jab at Ravi, but Ravi is still keeping his calm composure here

4. The more I see Ravi, the more of a fine man I realize he is. I hope he doesn't get too hurt from that

5. Seriously haters... How do they end up like that? Seriously do they think they can do anything just because we don't see their faces? Are they really human;;;

6. There are seriously too many people crossing the lines with their insults towards celebrities. Just because they're celebrities, the haters allow themselves to bash without any justifications. They're only bullsh*tting like that because they're allowed to remain anonymous. I hope that celebrities will be harsh in the way they sue haters and that the punishments will become more heavy.

7. I'm another group's fan, but the way he said that he was happy thanks to everyone was very cool. But I hope people like those haters can get sued

8. They called him Jo Joobin? They need to get sued

9. People like that needs to get sued.. This is a mental disease. If you don't lock themselves up, they will never fix themselves. Even if they want to fix themselves, they won't be able to. They'll be leaving hate comments again in some years

10. If you look on the internet or even in real life, there are so many good people around, but I'm feeling like there's also more and more ret*rds...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com