Monday, April 27, 2020

[teen stories] KIDS IF YOU WERE CAST IN THE STREETS BY SM

What will you do?? Since it's SM, if you just get the chance to debut, you're already 90% assured to hit big. If you're cast in the streets, it means that you're already prettier than the other trainees. Let's say you're still in the first year middle school and you haven't decided what your dream for your future is. Do you think you will accept being a trainee?? Regarding diet and surgery, you were always slim and pretty so you're not stressed about it, but you're going to receive training and it's going to be cruel, you won't be able to use your phone much either. And it's possible you'll end up having to drop out from school to train. You will never be able to form those school trips memories and even if you still contact your friends, you guys can barely meet each other. Furthermore, you're among dozens of other people so your debut is also not totally confirmed. You're just going to be a trainee. Will you still decide to be a trainee??

Vote up - yes
Vote down - no

post response:

[+588][-177]
original post: here

1. [+311, -0]
There were too many kids I fought with during middle school and highschool so I definitely can't. They will write so many f*cking hate posts about me ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+299, -2]
I don't care about celebrities but I just want to have a Vlive and chat with the fans. Butㅋㅋ whenever I get super shocked I would fart and swear out loud at the same time..If the members decided to have a secret camera birthday surprise for me, I will swear for sure and the people on PANN will swear at me so severely, I feel like I will have so many hate posts... "Ah f*ck!!!!!" *proot proot* "I got so shocked omo...sorry...omo what to do... I was so shocked... Sorry..."ㅋㅋ I feel like I'll just end up being like that. The reality check is too hard 

3. [+177, -7]
If you're a trainee in SM and you weren't able to debut, it's not the end of the world, you can always get scouted by other agencies

4. [+71, -2]
If I see my bias in an award ceremony like meeting eyes with him or seeing him on stage, I will have an automatic reflex of smiling and laughing and people on PANN will write hate posts about meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+44, -0]
I'm so stiff that I will definitely not be able... My stiffness isn't of this world, I've never seen someone who dances worse than me... 

6. [+41, -0]
If I get street cast at 15 years old, I'd do it. If I get street cast at 18 years old, I won't do it for my future



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com