Friday, May 1, 2020

[enter-talk] ARE THERE MEMBERS YOU THOUGHT WERE MAKNAES BUT TURNS OUT THEY AREN'T?

For me it's OMGirl's Hyojungㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
At first I found her so cute so I thought she was the maknae, but turns out she's the oldest unnie, I got so shocked;; which member did you mistaken as the makane?



post response:
[+67][-7]
original post: here

1. [+105, -1]
In the contrary I thought Kang Seungyoon was the oldest but he's the maknae

2. [+83, -4]
I was so shocked when I first learned that Xiumin was a 90'er and the oldest.. 

3. [+64, -3]
Doesn't NCT Chenle acts more like a baby than Jisung nowadays..?ㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

4. [+30, -1]
For me I thought that Yerin was in the maknae line? But she's the 2nd oldest I was so shocked

5. [+21, -1]
Lee Minhyuk, Yook Sungjae's maknae image is quite strong but when I found out Minhyuk was the oldest in BTOB

6. [+19, -0]
Our Jjung unnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com