Friday, May 1, 2020

[theqoo] YOO SEUNGHO WHO BLEACHED HIS HAIR




There's nothing official about why he bleached his hair


original post: here

1. If only he also dyed his eyebrows, I think it would look better?? To be honest he'll look like a painting in anything with that face..

2. I don't think it suits him, but he's handsome

3. Oppa why.....

4. I didn't even recognize Yoo Sungho... To be honest, his image will change if he changes his hair

5. I think he looks fineㅋㅋ  It's a bit weird because his brows are still the same, it'll look better with paler brows

6. What was he thinking?

7. Huh I thought it wouldn't suit him when I clicked the article, but it's better than expected so I got shocked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it suits him

8. He's quite handsome? He seems like he's the type who would suit being an idol more

9. It's weird if you bleach your hair but not your brows. You have to do your brows too

10. Huh... This reminds me of when Park Seojoon bleached his hair back then

11. It doesn't suit him at all, I wonder why he did it. And I'm curious to see what will be his next color

12. Wow I like itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. I feel like I'll be okay with it when I get used to it

14. It's fine? He's handsome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com