Friday, May 1, 2020

[theqoo] NEW OFF WHITE BAG THAT SOLD OUT ENTIRELY









?????????????????
They're sold at 1,960,000won
Is that bag an ornament..

original post: here

1. Fashion is a different world..

2. A bag to store your hand? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. They sold out because they only made 5 right?

4. Personally, not only this bag, but I find Off White's designs quite countrified..

5. What do they expect us to put in this?

6. I seriously can't understand fashion. I just can't...

7. Even if I had the money I wouldn't but it. What's that?

8. This is why I'm grateful to not understand fashion, it doesn't look pretty to my eyes, so I feel no urge to buy it...

9. I feel like they made a bag but in reality it's a bracelet ..

10. It looks like someone chewed on it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com