Monday, May 4, 2020

[enter-talk] HUL IS IT TRUE THAT JUN SOMI READS HER OWN FANFICS??

She read all of these f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she uploaded this on her Instagram
Jun Somi: please rewrite Jun Somi's characterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fanfic titles:
- Im Nayeoun X Kim Doyeon heat
- IOI's summer vacation 2
- Kim Chungha X Jun Somi disobedience
- IOI's summer vacation
- Jung Chaeyeon X Choi Yoojung X Jun Somi study for exams

"Chungha hit Jun Somi's butt hardly from the first spank which left a scarlet spanking mark 
Somi - *Cries* ... unnie, I was wrong...

*Spank (Jjaaaak)*
*Spank*
*Spank*
*Spank*

Chungha - You're only apologizing now that I'm spanking you?


*Spank*
*Spank*
*Spank*
*Spank*"

post response:
[+596][-11]
original post: here

1. [+587, -4]
JJAAAAAAK f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+534. -5]
F*ck, to be honest, these are not even well written ㅠㅠ the writing style is bad too. It f*cking looks like it was written by a choding with all the "Jjaaaak"

3. [+246, 0]
Ah f*ck, I'm embarrassed for her

4. [+153, -1]
I f*cking hate this... I'm uncomfortable just reading these, I can't imagine what it's like for her

5. [+141, 0]
Ah f*ck, it sounds like they are opening some boxes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+128, 0]
Yah just search"Jjaaak" on Naver blog, you will only find idols' fanfics. I'm dying from laughter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com