Monday, May 4, 2020

[theqoo] SHOCKING WHEREABOUTS OF MALE LEAD IN "TO ALL THE BOYS I LIKED"






His old looks


original post: here

1. What is this..

2. I thought that westerners rarely gain weight on their face? But looks like only his face gained weight

3. ????????? No the Noah I know isn't like this...Noah..Noah is... He isn't like this

4. That friend has so many controversies and he's known for not managing himself.. 

5. Usually white men love to grown beards. It's like expressing their own masculinity and reaching their final form?.. But he didn't even groom it... Looks like he just wants to live comfortably

6. Wow I like Noah so much that I went to look everything he did on Netflix but what happened here... 

7. It's not that big of a deal... His face is still the same and doesn't change.. He's just resting comfortably when he's not shooting anything

8. But his body has no fat at all... And I'm shocked that his arms are that longㅋㅋ If he's not making some grimace I can still see his old face. If he didn't use his face that way, even if he gained weight, he wouldn't look like that

9. ????? I'm almost doubting my eyes

10. I'm speechless.... Is Noah a dad...?ㅠㅠ en F*ck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com