Monday, May 4, 2020

[enter-talk] TAEYEON'S HAPPY IS SO-SO

I mean it's the star in my heart ㅎㅎ... (T/N: OP uses a wordplay for "so-so" and "star")
Please listen to our Taeyeonie's song once ㅠㅠㅠ it's seriously so good ㅠㅠ "Happy lalala" keeps playing in my headㅋㅋㅋㅋ the MV also has a spring vibe ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, the song is so good



post response:
[+148][-16]
original post: here

1. [+44, -1]
Happy is so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+33, -1]
Taeyeon pulled off a Taeyeon. The song isn't bright and refreshingly happy but it gives you the feeling of coziness and calm

3. [+17, -1]
Happy is so good

4. [+11, 0]
Yah I got hurt reading your title... Happy sounds like a spring carol, it's so good

5. [+9, -1]
Taeyeon's songs are seriously all good. It's crazy. This song too, it fits the current weather perfectly.. It's like that calm vibe between spring and summer?? Ah I don't know I'm short on my vocabulary.. anyways, the song is good...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com