Tuesday, May 5, 2020

[theqoo] MALE COMMUNITIES REACTING TO SEVENTEEN JEONGHAN SWEARING

t/n: back story, he said "We're/They're f*cked" (he didn't use a pronoun) when looking at a Maple Story game on Vlive and apologized

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't he cuteㅋㅋㅋ
2. This friend looked so pretty with long hair
3. "We're f*cked"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I agree that there's a lot of instances you can swear in MS
  > It's a relief he's not familiar with Shotgun 
4. He's quite handsome 
5. If it was me, I would've sworn too 
6. His face is so handsome and friendly that he gives such a good vibe, I want to be friends with him 
7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Didn't this guy receive attention for looking prettier than girls with long hair
9. Is he playing MS? 
10. MS F*ck ㅋㅋ
11. I agree swearing in this situation 
12. I understand him swearing
13. F*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋ
14. People can swear sometimes too 
15. He became a "King"(?), so cuteㅋㅋ
1. Feels like I'm going to join the fandom after watching thisㅋㅋㅋ he's f*cking cute
2. This kidㅋㅋ
3. If you fall down in MS, you can't help but swear
4. F*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Gotta praise him for not being familiar with Shotgun 
6. (Buddha pic) He said the right thing
7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋv
8. Wow when I was a choding, I would always swear like F*ckㅋㅋㅋ Even after I wake up I'll still be swearing
9. MS?
10. I would f*cking swear and cry whenever I received the "King" in MS when I was young
11. Ah this is normal in MS
12. You can't help it in MS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. There's nothing to it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15. This brat ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you can only see him cutely ㅋㅋㅋ It's a rule to swear when gaming
16. He's quite friendly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
17. To be honest, who cares if you're swearing in your late teens and twenties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're rather on the normal side if you swear while gaming

original post: here

1. I'm more shocked to know that male communities knew about Jeonghan's long hair days

2. I don't know if it's because I'm a guy, but I don't understand overreacting over someone swearing? Is the idol industry that strict? Why is it problematic to swear?

3. If he's only swearing at this extent...I'd be in big trouble if I was an idol

4. His true human side is showing only when he plays gamesㅇㅇㅋㅋㅋ

5. It's not like he's swearing at other people? He just said it out loud while playing. People jumping on the bandwagon are so oba

6. The only weird thing is people grabbing him at the speed of light to hate on him even though he apologized right awayㅋㅋㅋ

7. This is a gif for people who don't understand MS

8. It's cute how he apologized right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He just said F*cking MS and ended it there which is quite noble ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He should've smashed his keyboard while swearing out loud instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Saying "We're f*cked" in MS is considered aegyo level

10. Here's how you play MS: 1 jump = 1 F*ck
When you jump well = Oh!!!! F*ck
When you fall = AH!!!! F*CK



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com