Tuesday, May 5, 2020

[enter-talk] KIDS, BANGTAN'S JIN ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"I was wondering how many "deungshin (heads)" Jin-nim had so I counted and he was 9-deugnshin! (T/N: his head fits 9 times in his body / he has good proportions)
As expected, he's worldwide handsome~"

The foreign fan attached this picture to her post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


"Please make sure to put a number in front of 'deungshin'" (T/N: "deungshin" alone means idiot instead of "head")

+ Update
Fan: Meat mandu vs kimchi mandu, what is oppa?
Jin: I don't like mandus

Fan: Oppa, when you saw the 95z' mandu incident, what did you think?????????????????
Jin: Please give me a bite

post response:
[+352][-10]
original post: here
1. [+89, -1]
Ah Kim Seokjin is f*cking funny
Fan: Jin and Jungkook are fighting in Jungkook's dream
Jin: Please deposit the money in my bank for appearance fee. The bank number is Kookmin Kim Seokjin

2. [+81, -1]
I feel like the foreign fans won't get what he's sayingㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so nice that Bangtan are Korean singers and that I'm Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+80, -1]
Kim Seokjin is always so straightforwardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if a fan comments "let's get married!" the other members would say something like "bring me the marriage certificate" or "let's do our formal bows" but Jin's the only one who would say "don't talk none sense"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like him so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43, 0]
Jin seems like he would be the person to listen to the fans' silly comments the best but he's unexpectedly straightforward and would not take these comments. Meanwhile, Suga who looks like the opposite is the one who accepts these kind of comments the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+35, 0]
I like Seokjin's way of talking on Weverseㅠㅠㅠ the way he answers the fans in a straightforward way is so like him
Fan: Seokjin-ah, when are you coming today?
Jin: Seokjinie is here

6. [+29, 0]
Kim Seokjin's personality is freaking good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"Jin: Someone wrote "marry me" in the chat. 
No."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com