Tuesday, May 5, 2020

[theqoo] NCT 127 NEO ZONE THE FINAL ROUND: WARM UP 1ST PLAYER



They're coming back with their repackage on May 19th 6pm

original post: here

1. Crazy Jungwoo's black hair

2. Is this a racer concept? But what's the batter?

3. Jungwoo and Jaehyun look freaking amazing, and Mark-yahhhhhh I love you

4. Mark looks f*cking cool swinging that bat

5. I seriously don't give a f*ck about them but I listen to "New thangs~~~" everyday, I feel like I'm on the verge of entering the fancom

6. Jaehyun and Jungwoo's faces are so nice

7. What's up with Moon Taeil's red hair, he's freakign amazing

8. Jaehyun...You can hit me with your bat...

9. Hul Mark looks so nice

10. The thumbnail is everything

[enter-talk] JUNG JAEHYUN'S TEASER WITH COLOR LENSESㄷㄷ



post response:
[+236][-16]
original post: here

1. [+50, -1]
Is it because of his hair color? But he's quite handsome

2. [+35, -1]
There are 10 comments, 1 best reply and the views are crazy. This is a trending post that's not manipulated..

3. [+35, -3]
Wow... His face is a national treasure.. 

4. [+15, -1]
Jaehyun-ah you'll only succeed at this rate

5. [+13, -1]
Jung Jaehyun sending my heart with his bat






0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com