Sunday, May 24, 2020

[enter-talk] ISN'T HE THE IDOL WITH THE MOST TATTOOS?






Teentop Cap

post response:
[+36][-43]
original post: here

1. [+76, -5]
I'm sorry for his fans but he just gives me the vibe of someone who only does a lot of ugly tattoos...

2. [+55, -1]
Isn't it Taeil? Or Amber

3. [+34, -1]
It makes me a bit uncomfortable since he has so many

4. [+17, -3]
His first impression is that of a thug....

5. [+16, -2]
He's not an idol anymore but I personally think that Park Jaebum's tattoos are the coolest... he has some letterings on the side of his rib and it looks f*cking cool

6. [+14, 0]
Wasn't he the one who said that he would raise his daughter by beating her up? I saw that on Pann in the past

7. [+13, 0]
No Taeil is the bestㅋㅋㅋ he has one behind his neck too. Anyways, when he's on broadcast, he needs to hide them so he has tapes all over him


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com