Sunday, May 24, 2020

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN DREAMS THAT YOU CAN'T FORGET!

First of all, I dreamed that my crush hugged me by my waist as a joke...
I remember writing another post about it last time and I just can't forget itㅠㅠㅠ  Let aside the heart flutters it just felt like we were really dating and I was so restless..
But after waking up I started feeling sorry for him;;
post response:

[+210][-2]
original post: here

1. [+437, -2]
But doesn't everyone relate to this? That you suddenly start liking someone because they appeared in your dream.. You don't know why but your heart start to palpitate when you think of that person after your dream

2. [+167, -4]
I dreamed that Park Mak-rye grandmother  (t/n: Korean famous 70 y'o Youtuber) was giving me an urine test.... I kept resisting and the grandma kept saying "Aye!!! What is this!!!! You can't pee so little!!!!" like thatㅠㅠ and I kept not being able to pee but on a spur of moment, I was able to run away ㅠㅠㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋ

3. [+134, -1]
It's been 5 years since my husband went to the skies, on the day of the 3rd year anniversary, he came in my dreams and brought me the fried chicken that I liked and put a gold ring in my hand saying "I can't come here anymore". Then someone came to knock at the door and when I opened it was a man dressed in black who came to take my husband away, I was crying while telling him to not go and woke up while crying. I never dreamed of him after this dream

4. [+96, -3]
There was a random guy with me and we were running away from a beast? We had nowhere to hide so we found those staircases in a mall and hid there. But that guy had been hit in the stomach by a gun and I was crying when I saw that. The guy was asking me why I was crying and started whipping my tears away and I told him "let's just die, I can't live without you" and the guy looked dubious on his face and whispered in my ears something that I couldn't hear in my dreams. Then he poked my waist with a needle started rushing.. but I woke up and I realized that the face of that guy was actually my first love and for the needle on my waist, I always had a weird scar on my waist ever since I was born? And that scar was right where he poked me... It gave me so much goosebumps f*ck

5. [+78, -0]
I always dream at least twice a year that I go out and start removing my clothes.. F*ck why would I do that... I started dreaming about this since I was in my primary school 3rd year up to now, and I'm in my 3rd year of high school, I always avoid people when I go in the streetsㅋㅋㅋ Are there other people like me? ㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com