Sunday, May 24, 2020

[theqoo] INTERNATIONAL GOLDEN HAND FAN WHO MADE GOODS FOR BTS (CRAZY CONCEPT + IMPRESSIVE AR EFFECT)

She's a crazy golden hand   
I want them all..ㅜㅜ

1. RM_Blue dragon



2. Jin_phoenix


3. Suga_Black tortoise


3. J-Hope_Giraffe(?)


5. Jimin_Nine tailed fox


6. V_White tiger


7. Jungkook_Three legged crow


original post: here

1. Bighit what are you doing!!!!! Go hire her ASAP!!!!

2. Wow this is freaking amazing... I'm a BTS fan and this is my first time seeing this, where can I buy it? ㅠㅠㅠ

3. What am I looking at? What is Bighit doing? Why aren't they hiring this person? 

4. This is really ard... 

5. This is crazy!!!!!! She's totally a golden hand... I want to buy them right now... ㅠㅠ

6. Wow this is so interesting and pretty... I'm a BTS fan and I really want her to sell those 

7. Crazy....... I thought it would just be drawings when I clicked the articleㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ  but this is magic

8. Wow isn't this crazy? What is this...? I don't even know what I'm looking at but it's so fascinating wow 

9. Wow how does she make this? She really must love them to make those 

10. Daebak golden handsㄷㄷ  Each member's animal+concept+colors all suit them perfectly




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com