Sunday, May 24, 2020

[teen stories] BUT WHY DO YOU GUYS CRY WHEN THERE'S A DATING NEWS?

I f*cking can't relate, do you guys really fangirl while overindulging yourself thinking that your bias is your lover?

I don't even think I'll be phased if he announces his relationship or wedding tomorrow.
But I'm freaking interested, how can people love someone to that point?

post response:
[+183][-76]
original post: here

1. [+315, -107]
I hope that muggles can all stay quiet when there's a dating newsㅎㅎ  What do they even know

2. [+254, -35]
This is because that's their work. If I liked people who sing well, I would fangirl on singers, if I liked someone who dances well, I would like a dancer, why would I choose to like an idol? (t/n: comment implies that if you want a pseudo-relationship, you would choose an idol)

3. [+172, -2]
I can kind of understand why they would cry over it? But I think that b*tches who turn against them and swear at them are the real problem

4. [+57, -11]
They should be working, why would they date

5. [+55 ,-7]
Because those bast*rd using the fans' hearts all needs to be outstripped;;

6. [+40, -0]
Me too, I've been a fangirl for almost 10 years and I honestly don't think much of dating news. But because of those trolls, they're getting hated on and the fandom starts becoming louder and this is a pain in the a*s. The fact that they're dating isn't the issue itself.. I don't really know what a pseudo-relationship is all about, but I don't think it can be helped to think things like "I wish he was my guy friend" "I wish he was my lover" because idols always have those heart fluttering moments... And they do that every dayㅋㅋㅋ   But because we all know that this isn't something that will become reality, that's why we take those pseudo relationships as our "wish" or "hope" and this is what the life of an idol is... Fans like their bias so much and only wish for their happiness, and if they don't neglect their main job, I think that they will still cheer for them when they date. Of course, I can understand fans who get sad when their idols start dating, but I don't understand those who start treating them like criminals and turn 180 degrees against them and start making rumors about them. I don't understand why they would live like that

7. [+36, -0]
I can understand crying over it, but not f*cking swearing at them

8. [+32, -2]
You don't have to understand then..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com