Monday, May 25, 2020

[teen stories] WRITE DOWN THE THINGS YOU DID ONLY BECAUSE OF YOUR CRUSH

I want to read about your experience so keep on writing!! ㅠㅠㅎㅋㅎㅋ<3


post response:
[+105][-3]
original post: here

1. [+474, -8]
I thought about this randomly but, was I ever someone's crush?

2. [+186, -3]
F*ck, I was f*cking obsessed about my crush at some point. I got an invite for his dog's birthday party and I attended a dog's birthday party;

3 [+183, -3]
I want to be someone's crush too

4. [+117, -2]
Going to a science high school f*ckㅋㅋㅋ During my first year, my crush said that he was gonna attend a science high school and when I heard that, I thought "me too I should go!!" so I ended up in a science high school.. ^^ actually, he failedㅋㅋ he ended up graduating by ranking 6th in the whole school.

5. [+111, -4]
My life revolved around him. My mood during the day all depended on how he acted towards meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah what a waste of my time..

6. [+109, -2]
I went to New Zealand alone just to see him... He was on an exchange and we kept on contacting each other so during vacation, I thoughtlessly bought a plane ticket and flew to him alone. I don't even know English and was alone with my passport in my hand, and was being a mess at the airportㅋㅋㅋ when I arrived, I saw him smiling at me while waving his hand. Seriously, I thought that I was crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com