Monday, May 25, 2020

[theqoo] WHO IS THE MEMBER WHOSE VOICE GOT ACKNOWLEDGED THE MOST IN SM?


Bada

 Hwanhee


 Kyuhyun

Taeyeon

 
D.O 

original post: here

1. I came here thinking of Bada, Taeyeon and Jonghyun 

2. Of course Bada

3. ???? But why is Xiah Junsu, Jonghyun, Luna and Wendy not there...???? And Xiah Junsu, Jonghyun and Luna alone are f*cking good ㅋㅋ;; And I think that passed some levels, it's useless to rank main vocals... Aren't some of them already passed the level to be judged there...? I don't understand why we need to rank them 

4. I thought of Bada and Kanta

5. This will depend on your age. Bada's voice is very good, but she didn't have much presence as an idol, so I thought it would be Xiah Junsu or Taeyeon 

6. Bada is another level 

7. I thought of Taeyeon but Bada is there too ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Bada and Seo Hyunjin are the top.... Jonghyun too 

9. Bada is just another level ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. Bada-BoA-Taeyeon, I like this lineup 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com