Monday, May 25, 2020

[theqoo] GFRIEND YUJU'S INSTAGRAM POST








original post: here

1. I'll kindly leave these pictures of Yuju 2 years agoㅋㅋㅋ


2. Her mouth looks different but she's way prettierㅋㅋㅋ

3. What? She looked like this?

4. Her face, her choice. Just leave her alone

5. Hul, she changed so much... but she's still pretty before and now

6. She made her own Instagram?? So nice ㅜㅜ

7. You're telling me that this is Yuju?

8. I like how she looks pretty and kind

9. I thought that you uploaded someone else by mistakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's pretty

10. She has no stomach fat at all.... I'm jealousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Pretty

12. She looks like G-idle's Soojin..! But she's pretty no matter what styling she has

13. She looks like a complete other person

14. The pictures in the comments are still the Yuju I  knew...? But why does she looks like that kid in G-idle?

15. Yuju unnie is pretty, I love you

16. Hul wow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com