Friday, May 29, 2020

[theqoo] (CREEPY ALERT) A SASAENG FANSITE MASTER'S SECRET ACCOUNT'S POSTS


T/N: There's no context so some posts are a bit ambiguous

OP: This is a secret account so I'm writing this (?) Hoonie was so cute when he was sleeping in the airplane ㅜㅜ he had his two hands over his chest and had a blanket on and fell asleep soundly... I think it was when he flew to Japan..? Or Vietnam? Anyways, at that time, I wonder how tired he was. The plane took off and his chair wasn't even  unfolded and he sat there and slept. Afterwards, he unfolded his chair and stretched and slept. His legs were in a mess/cramp(?)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was sleeping super well in the first row

- I've never seen him eating the in-plane food but Jihoonie, please give me some airplane food (?)

- I was working out not to make eye contact with oppa in the business class

- This was cute too... I was in the first row in the economy class and baby was in the last row in the business class. We were landing so I was coming out  from the aisle and stood in the door behind the business class and was on standby. Hoonie had that Korean Air towel that they place on the chairs on his shoulderㅋㅋㅋㅋ So me and Byul-nim were like "Jihoon-ah..!! Your shoulder..!!!!" and that towel just fell on the ground

- So we told him "no, it's ok! It fell!" and he looked once at the ground and made a "huh?" expression and looked at us and nodded and left. He was toddling and walking so preciouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅋ쿠ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

She's Seventeen Woozi's (real name Lee Jihoon) fansite master

original post: here

1. Please put her in jail

2. Ah this is f*cking creepy

3. Singers are so pitiful. This is not love, it's harassment tsk tsk

4. To be honest, they just look like criminals to me

5. Wow this is seriously not it. I'm getting the creeps. She's just a stalker at this point

6. She's just sick in the head...

7. He must have been so stressed. Looks like even when he's resting, he's not really restingㅠㅠ

8. 𝙈𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉 this is so creepy

9. Seriously disgusting

10. I've always wondered about this. Where do sasaengs get their money from?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com